Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Caffeol Coffee LLC’s website. By accessing and using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Use of our website Our website is intended for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not use our website for any unlawful purpose or in a way that infringes upon the rights of others. You may not use our website to transmit any viruses or harmful code or to interfere with the functioning of our website.
- Intellectual property All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, and images, is the property of Caffeol Coffee LLC or our content providers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of the content on our website without our prior written consent.
- Product availability and pricing We make every effort to ensure that the products listed on our website are available and accurately priced. However, we reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to correct any pricing errors that may occur on our website.
- Ordering and payment When you place an order on our website, you agree to pay the full amount of the purchase price, including any applicable taxes and shipping fees. We accept payment by credit card or other payment methods specified on our website. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order for any reason, including suspected fraud or unauthorized activity.
- Shipping and delivery We make every effort to process and ship your order in a timely manner. However, we are not responsible for any delays or delivery failures caused by factors beyond our control, such as weather conditions or carrier delays. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns and refunds We accept returns within 14 days of the date of purchase for unopened coffee bags that are in their original packaging. Please see our Return Policy for more information.
- Limitation of liability We are not liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products. Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the product or service in question.
- Governing law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Virginia and any disputes arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products will be resolved in the courts of Loudon County, Virginia.
- Changes to these terms and conditions We reserve the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these terms and conditions will be posted on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.